Steven Bann shows a chipping drill that teaches distance control through the air. Golf clubs are arranged into "zones" which represent the plates of a baseball field, so golf clubs arranged horizontally and evenly distanced apart from the next golf club. This represents "first base," "second base," "third base" and home plate. This is a landing drill where the object of the drill is to land in the designated "first base" zone and then subsequent bases until you get three-in-a-row for each zone. If a ball does not land in the correct zone, then this zone must be repeated until the golf player feels comfortable with the pressure associated with playing out in the golf course.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades