This golf tips video features Eddie Lee, who demonstrates how to use bounce to get the ball out of a bunker. Lighten your grip and rotate the club about 15 degrees to the right to expose the bounce. He demonstrates how to swing, keeping the club face open, with the club head pointing at himself like a mirror. He aims for 1-2" behind the golf ball, creating speed on the finish of the swing. If you remember these tips, you will be a very efficient bunker player.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades