Adam Harrel a lead master instructor at Jim McLean Golf Academy is going to help improve your golf game by showing you how to improve the use of your delivery position in your golf swing. The delivery position in your golf swing is when bringing the club down to hit the ball the club is parallel to the ground. Some tips to improve is first your right knee and right arm should be bent inward and on the same line, reverse is true if your a lefty. Common problems of getting t far on your back leg or leaking your arms out can cause erratic shots, but if you follow the tips and hold it all in you'll be driving longer straighter shots in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades