Whether you're a golf pro or an amateur, using proper grip pressure will help the rhythm of your golf swing and the rotation of your golf club. Chez Reavie, 2008 RBC Canadian Open champ, will show you how to apply the proper pressure using a simple golf tee. Put the tee in your hands when you're doing golf swings and squeeze it . It will make sure you maintain the right pressure on the right fingers. Using this simple technique will make sure you always play golf at your best!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades