In this video Phil teaches us how to use a good ball position when using irons and woods. He starts by saying you are going to want to the ball to be in different positions with different clubs because its going to make a difference. Starting with an iron it is important that you strike at a lower arc or descending hit. Its important that you're not too far forward because it will make it more difficult to hit the ball. Now when you're using a driver its different because the ball is up on a tee and is higher. Now you're going to want your ball to be on a higher stance so that you can hit the ball further and create an ascending blow to the ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades