In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to prevent a pull shot in golf, using the right elbow. A common problem for a pull shot is the back swing. When raising their arm for a swing, some people tend to disconnect their right arm away from their body and getting their hands too high. Then as they down swing, their arm takes too long to reconnect to the body and are outside the target line. The right elbow should stay in front of and pointing to the right hip. It should only hinge on the back swing. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing golf and would like to prevent doing a pull shot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades