In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use a jump rope drill to help prevent golf pull shots. When beginning a swing, some people tend to rock the right shoulder upwards which doesn't get it far enough from the target line and causes the down swing to go out and over the target line. When swinging, make the right shoulder go straight backwards away from you and put the weight on your left heel. To perfect this, loop a jump rope over a fixed object. Then alternated and pull one end of the rope backwards. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing and golf and would like to learn how to prevent pull shots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades