PGA member Jay Goldman teaches us the difference between a one plane and a two plane golf swing. He explains how a one plane golf swing is like a Ferris wheel that has been slanted whereas a two plane golf swing is where your upswing and your downswing are in different motions. He shows us the motions of both swings and what they should look like. He describes how some of the greatest golfers have two plane swings and other great golfers have one plane swings. This description is clear and easily understandable. And remember go with whatever feels more natural to you. If one plane swings feel more comfortable for you, use the one plane swing and your golf game will improve dramatically.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades