If you need some improvement on your golf swing, Mike LaBauve can help you. This small video golf tip will show you how to use a one plane hip turn for your golf swing. In a one plane motion the arms, shoulders and hips all turn around in a circle as opposed to a slide and hip bump in the two plane swing.
Mike LaBauve is listed as one of Golf Magazine's Top 100 Teachers and Golf Digest's #31 instructor in the world. He's the director of instruction at Kierland Golf Club, Scottsdale, AZ, and he was the instructor to 1998 U.S. Women's Amateur Champion Grace Park.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades