This is a video demonstrating how to cure a push shot in golf. To do this proper alignment is necessary. The push shot often happens by aiming too far to the left or right. To prevent the push shot, take a golf club and put it directly behind the golf ball, aiming the club where you want the ball to go. Then, take another club and align it next to that club, parallel. Now remove the club that was behind the ball, and move it parallel to the second club on the other side of the club. This creates an alley and gives a stance line to help eliminate push shots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades