In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the hand rollover to cure a hook shot in golf. A reason why people hit hook shots is because when they come to impact, they roll their hands too early and too much. Therefore closing the club face and causing the ball to go left. To correct this, when you're coming to impact, rotate into a position where the back of the left hand is facing the target. This will square the club face. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing golf and would like to learn how to prevent hitting hook shots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades