One of the most common misconception golf-players share, is about the importance and prevalence of aim and alignment. Many believe that aiming comes first. Hank Haney the well known golf-coach and golf-instructor is teaching us in this video, about the strategic importance of the correct alignment. He explains clearly, why, without a proper alignment of your entire body, hips, shoulders and arms, your aiming can not be good. Simply put, you should align your body parallel with the direction of your future shot first, then – and only then – aim, and take the shot. He uses two golf clubs to show you practically the training drill, so you can practice at home, using the technique learned in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades