This video is on Golf and will show you how to use the variable tee drill to cure a pull shot in golf. This video is from Golf Link. A typical problem for somebody who tends to pull the ball is they position the ball too far forward. So, when they are setting up, the shoulders are actually looking left. By the time the club head reaches the ball during the swing, they are swinging around to the left producing the pull. The variable ball position drill will cure this problem. Place a club on the ground to show you the target line. Take your normal set up, position a tee about 3 inches behind the ball and a little bit inside and thereafter position two more tees in a similar fashion. Move the ball back to the back most tee and start practicing. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades