This is a Sports category video tutorial where you will learn how to use your left arm properly in a golf swing. The video tutorial is from Golf Link and is presented by Jim Ballard. Keep the left elbow always pointed down to the ground. The club face is controlled by the left elbow. When the left elbow rotates, it also changes your radius and the arch. This can be achieved by connecting the left arm to the shoulder, feeling that you are holding a handkerchief under the left shoulder. Always maintain the club square by keeping the left elbow down. This is very important.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades