The game in golf includes pitch shots, chip shots, and sand shots. To improve your short game the first thing to do is to learn how to vary the position of the ball in your stance. In a longer Bermuda grass down south the further the ball is to the right in the stance of a right handed golfer the cleaner the strike will be when you swing. Putting the ball to the right also creates more spin which helps to stop the ball sooner. If you are up north with short grass you can put the ball more in the middle of your stance with your hands slightly forward. That works best in this situation because you don't need as deep of a divot with shorter grass. You can also put the ball to the front of your stance just off of your left heel. This will all you to make a lob shot. The hands should be back when you swing with this ball position. You will hit the grass first and scoop the ball up and lob it onto the green. Using these ball positions will help your score improve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades