Kevin Battersby of battersbygolf.com explains how to hit a golf ball straighter with the golf club.
He starts by explaining slicing and hooking the ball, or the ways you can hit the ball with the golf club's flat side not facing the ball perfectly. Hitting the ball flat is done by stopping the rotation of the face of the club while you are swinging. This is done by assuring you have the right grip of the club: putting your hands not too far to either right or left of the handle, and using all ten fingers (like gripping baseball bats).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades