We will be learning how to fix the dreaded pull in our golf swings. The major problem for most people is the position. The first thing to keep in mind is bending at the hips. The knees may be bent, but if you are not bent at the waist, your shoulders will come through to high during the swing. Your shoulder should be moving over the ball and driving through, not across.
The drill to fix this is called the Tilt the t drill. Take a stance at shoulder width, stand straight up, put your club even and perpendicular to your belt buckle and extend your left arm (right arm for lefties). Then to get the club to the ground for the shot, bend only with the waist moving nothing else but your torso and when the club hits the ground stop. Now you will have the perfect set up to get under and through the shot. Hope this is helpful, and good luck out there.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades